Monday, August 5, 2013

Custom Favor Tags for Bridal Shower


I made these Bridal Shower Favor tags as a custom order for a friend who is organizing the bridal shower for her friend. The color theme for the bridal shower is green and pink. Loved making these cute little lacy wedding gowns. It took quite some time to decide the perfect shade of green for tags.  I was surprised to see how many shades of green paper I had in stock!


The wedding gown itself is hand cut from a pearlized white card stock. Then I added rhinestones for the right amount of bling. I made 25 of these favor tags. It was quite time consuming to add the rhinestones one by one.  Imagine gluing  75 rhinestones to make these wedding dresses.  But the result was totally worth it.



Here is another picture of the bridal shower favor tags. This is the first order I made at my studio ( still getting organized) in our new home. Hope the bride loves the tags and the guests love their favors :).  Getting to be part of  an important and happy occasion in someone's life and making it little extra special for them...that is the payback of the handmade business. And we totally love it !!








1 comment: